Guest haroldshouseoftint
Don't know where you get your facts from, but NATIONAL DOT hasn't approved this type of application in any state yet

http://www.clearplex.com/

Made in Utah Manf. by Madico :nono call em on monday theres an 800# and talk to em see what they say, I honestly don't know thats just what I was told and really haven't researched it.

This isn't tear off stuff supposed to be good for a year :dunno

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The stuff that is approved by Nascar is actualy made by FTI. and they won't give any info out on it........

A couple of my Freinds work for DEI and RYR and have had the guy come to their Shops to install it. The 1 guy worked for me for a while and Called me the day the guy first came there.

He even send me one that they tore off to send to me. LOL Pretty Interesting stuff. Kinda rubbery to me

Guest outkast tinter
The stuff that is approved by Nascar is actualy made by FTI. and they won't give any info out on it........

A couple of my Freinds work for DEI and RYR and have had the guy come to their Shops to install it. The 1 guy worked for me for a while and Called me the day the guy first came there.

He even send me one that they tore off to send to me. LOL Pretty Interesting stuff. Kinda rubbery to me

Sorry, but your info is incorrect. Please visit www.racingoptics.com. This is the Bekeart product supplied to 20 plus NASCAR teams for the last 4 years. Trust me I've been invlolved in the reengineering of this product for street application. I have a roll of the NASCAR product in my garage supplied by Racing Optics to play with.

Archived