bike week pics

Guest DixieGraphics

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Meff
any suggestions on how to pretty this up?

I really like some of the new choppers and shizz coming on to the scene I must say. My favorite builder is stil WCC. I have an 01 R1 myself. I don't ride it much anymore because some of my past injuries. Anyway the list.

1) Tinted visor

2) Polished chassis

3) Billet rims

4) Rear fender eliminator with blinker change

5) Ohlin forks and rear shock

6) Carbon slip on eliptical can with intake filter change

7) Leave the ex-up valve alone

8) Remove some of the factory yamie stickers

9) Chroming action on some of the little componets

10) Powder coat the brake calipers in a key color to the bike

11) Hope to hit the lottery and get your own WWC motorcycle :dunno

Guest H?perOptik

1) Tinted visor -- DONE

2) Polished chassis

3) Billet rims

4) Rear fender eliminator with blinker change

5) Ohlin forks and rear shock -- DONE

6) Carbon slip on eliptical can with intake filter change

7) Leave the ex-up valve alone -- REALLY? I wanted to fit in a yoshimura S3 system

8) Remove some of the factory yamie stickers

9) Chroming action on some of the little componets

10) Powder coat the brake calipers in a key color to the bike

11) Hope to hit the lottery and get your own WWC motorcycle -- fingers crossed!!

thanks for the tips meff... got a pic of yours that you can post here? I am getting it 2nd hand, and some of the above are already done.. parts not as easily available here either... but I reckon I scout around on ebay :dunno

Guest Meff

Here it is. I only have some of the things done. The forks and rear shock I didn't do, nor did I polish, chrome, or powdercoat anything on this bike. My quad is a different story though... :dunno

Guest H?perOptik

cool bike :dunno I wanted blue too.. but couldnt find a blue one that was new enuf (read: accident free) :(

what were you saying about not touching the tailpipe? reckon the performance in the org titanium one is good?

Guest Meff
cool bike :dunno I wanted blue too.. but couldnt find a blue one that was new enuf (read: accident free) :(

what were you saying about not touching the tailpipe? reckon the performance in the org titanium one is good?

I my opinion yes. The first half of the original system is legit. The ex-up valve on this bike works like a powervalve system on a two-stroke. I just installed a slip on system as you can see in the pick. If you remove the ex-up system in my opinion, the bike will fall flat on its face when you go to accelerate from a standstill.

Archived