bike week pics

Guest DixieGraphics

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest H?perOptik
cool bike :dunno I wanted blue too.. but couldnt find a blue one that was new enuf (read: accident free) :(

what were you saying about not touching the tailpipe? reckon the performance in the org titanium one is good?

I my opinion yes. The first half of the original system is legit. The ex-up valve on this bike works like a powervalve system on a two-stroke. I just installed a slip on system as you can see in the pick. If you remove the ex-up system in my opinion, the bike will fall flat on its face when you go to accelerate from a standstill.

guess I'll ride it org for a while and try out switching the endcan for a while before I go out and buy it... see if the performance improves... no point throwing 1k away for nothing! thanks!

as you can probably tell, I am damn excited to be riding again! :lol6

Guest tintslut

Dixie,,,, did you get any shots of the Orange County CHoppers????

Heard it was almost impossible to see any of there rides.....

Guest tintgod
very nice customs on display.....even more impressive is your new signature....... :lol6 that is very funny :lol6:nope

hows signature is that you are refering to..? :lol6

Guest dodgyone

Hey meff and huper. Taken any of the new 04 sport bikes for a lap yet? Took the new blade and found it pretty friendly. The R1 felt quite similar to the 03 but the ZX 10 is the real weapon. Can see some track days coming if I can talk the mrs around....

Guest H?perOptik

havent had a chance yet dodgyone.. but a mate is getting a 04R1 arrriving end may, and hope to get to try it out :lol

the zx10 is delicious... but with a price tag of almost 16k including regio, its a bit high for a bike :lol

Guest dodgyone

$16k ? Over here all they are all 20k plus on roads. Not cheap at all, but then you get alot of technology for your money.

Archived