Getting an Xbox today

Guest Repo

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Eclipse

I love my XBOX. Here are a few games that rock on it.

Halo

Rainbow six 3

Tiger Woods 2003 and 2004

Splinter Cell

Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow

Crimson Skies

You are going to have a blast with that BOX :thumb

Guest Meff

I also have an Xbox. I have one for the same reasons Skittles has it.....for Halo. Halo 2 is coming out in November of this year I think.

For ps2 my all time favorite series is coming out with a fifth installment....Grand theft auto 5. I know this is only a game, but I can't wait for this one. Based out of LA and time frame is like the late 80's early 90's. I expect to be laughing for hours on end at this one. The music alone in this game has to be priceless, it has got to go with the time frame and actions in the game. I believe this is to come out in October of this year. Grand turismo 4 is also coming out in October and I expect to get this one as well. Something like 300 plus cars?????? Bring it on. Just my .02 cents on this game, but the damn italian exotic car manufactures better step up to the plate and get their cars in on this. :thumb

like I said, the only reason I have xbox is for halo BTW meff don't hold your breath about halo 2 release. you'll probably see xbox 2 before you see halo 2. bungie keeps givin out dates where they "might" have it done by because microsoft is pissin and moanin and they want a date. so bungie goes "ok, hows November 15 sound??" They been doing this @#$% for about 2 years now

Guest thetintshop

I can't wait for GT4. the only thing I wish they would add is a oval track. one that is longer than the speedway but shorter than the test track. the test track on GT2 was perfect. the test track on GT3 is just too damn long.

also, there needs to be damage. half the fun of racing is causing damage to other cars.

Guest Meff
like I said, the only reason I have xbox is for halo BTW meff don't hold your breath about halo 2 release. you'll probably see xbox 2 before you see halo 2. bungie keeps givin out dates where they "might" have it done by because microsoft is pissin and moanin and they want a date. so bungie goes "ok, hows November 15 sound??" They been doing this @#$% for about 2 years now

I know there has been release dates here, there, and everywhere. I "heard" the latest release date was from the microsoft booth at the E3 show.

Archived