Guest Litespeeds

Sounds a little low in my area but it all depends upon your location and overhead. If you are swamped with tint jobs, then the time that it took you to remove and retint would not have been worth $200. We usually charge around $175 for the rear 3 windows and $100 for the 2 front doors for an Eclipse and the removal would have been around $75-$150 depending upon how long it will take to remove the old film. That would have put us around $350-$425 for the complete job. Definitely to the high side but I wouldn't touch that vehicle for anything less than $350. :nope

Sounds a little low in my area but it all depends upon your location and overhead. If you are swamped with tint jobs, then the time that it took you to remove and retint would not have been worth $200. We usually charge around $175 for the rear 3 windows and $100 for the 2 front doors for an Eclipse and the removal would have been around $75-$150 depending upon how long it will take to remove the old film. That would have put us around $350-$425 for the complete job. Definitely to the high side but I wouldn't touch that vehicle for anything less than $350. :lol6

Iowa, no overhead (garage work), no other tint jobs lined up

so I think I'm gettin my money's worth :shock

Archived