old customer amaze's me!

Guest fimmo

Guest fimmo

in the uk,the police are tightning down on the tint that goes on the front windows,so in my new tintshop I am always trying to fit 50% but so far only 2 people have went for it!

most people want 35% but when I explain it's over the limit,they dont care!

thing is,the police are only stopping one kind of driver I.e young males in their kitted up cars!

they arent stopping mpv's,4x4's etc, so they are being very relaxed about it!

anyway,an old customer phone's me up to say he's had his windows metered and the police say they are over the limit and he has to remove them! when I asked 'where did you get pulled?' he replied ' I didn't! I went to the police to get them checked myself!'

so,this guy went to the police! didnt actually get pulled over for the tint(it's been on for age's!) get's it metered,and now the police serve him with a rectification notice!

some people amaze me! :lol

Guest skeeter

Had a kid beg me to 50 percent his driver side and 35 percent his passenger on a Ranger. Came back a week later - his dad took it to the local police. Checked the drivers side, police said the other sides the same to the father. He insisted on having it guaged. Needless to say, free redo. Kid never fessed up so I played ignorant and said how could that have happened? Me being too nice. Not any longer.

Guest S and S

Oh thats stupid....like the guy on worlds dumbest criminals that had his pot raided by the popo and he went to the police station to report it missin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived