TintaCar

Guest tintacar

Guest tintacar

Does anybody uses somekind of directmail to attract more customers and if you do would you be so kind to mail me this so I can take a look at it. Or If some one elde has a idea how to attrack more people to my busines I was thinking of sending some mail by post but !!! Thanks

info@tintacar.nl

:thumb

Thanks but I like to try it, maybe it`s different overhere.

:spit It depends what did You send, I think. If You are sendind standart booklet with picture how film cut UV light - some people will throw it out. I am sending provocation :rollin:rollin I know person in Your area (as I understand U R from Holland) who have good results from direct mail :lol6 ..........

Guest FloridaTintChic

They work wonders for me too.I get about 20 to 30 coupons back a month.The on I do is a dollar size add,has a merc car in it and 4 coupons!! fullsize trucks,suv's and 2 door & 4 door cars

I also have a family package if they tint two cars for 220.00 but thats leagal and if they want mirror or 5% I raise it and also sell them a sun strip :dunno

Guest tintacar

:thumb

Can you send me some samples of your coupon`s by e-mail do you make flyers yourself or do you use the flyers from whatever kind of film you use, I`am working with SL-LLumar and the factory puts alway`s some flyers in it. I was thinking of putting them under the whiper I don`t know the exact word on the front window to whipe the rain away. But I like to recieve some flyers or coupons or whatever you people make.

Thanks

:lol

Guest High Octane Tinting

Here is one I just sent out, the quality is not shown good because I had to reduce the size, the direct mailers help out greatly, especially during the slow months, hope this helps.

Guest tintacar

Thanks for Sending me this flyer, If someone else can send me some flyers, that would be nice. I like to see how you people do some promotions to get more attention to the product. Can anybody tell me if it`s worth going to Las Vegas in November there`s a tinting (car) show at the end of this year and I was thinking of going there.

:hmmm

Archived