framed roll-ups with shifting glass

Guest SSC

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Buy yourself a piece of plate glass, I have a 4 foot X 6 foot piece on my wall that I do all of my final trimming on.

we use a storm door.... use it for rounding edges and the like. never thought of it for this.

maybe not trim so far up when we do our initial trim?

trim a bit on the back edge to mark edge, trim a bit on the front to do the same... roll down to trim top and mark edge, and then do final trimming on the storm door.

then 'ears' will become angle between the edges marked during initial trimming.

Guest goldntint

Hey Susquehanna, I hope that the tip helps. Please feel free to contact me at 717 887 6076 if I don't answer please leave a message I will call you back. I am willing to share info although I only have a little over three years in this so my knowledge is a little limited but I can get by.

Guest tintgod

Hello There, You English:

You have just received the "Amish Virus." As we don't have any programming experience, this virus works on the honor system. Please delete all the files from your hard drive and manually forward this virus to everyone on your mailing list.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Amish Computer Engineering Dept.

God bless!

:lol:thumb

Guest goldntint

Not Again! That is the third time this year but luckily I am getting faster at deleting all my own files. Bye everybody. It's of to wal-mart in the buggy again to buy another computer. I hope no one steals my horse this time.

Archived