framed roll-ups with shifting glass

Guest SSC

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest goldntint

My wife is happy that I got the virus again. Now she can stop pedalling the bike to power the computer. No electricity on the farm. Do you have any idea how long it takes to heat shrink the back glass in a camaro with a candle?

Guest tintgod

Robbing the Amish

two fellers were in desparate need of cash, but admittedly were a bit cowardly. So the one suggested they break into the Amish market. The logic being that since the Amish were non-resistant, even if they were caught, no harm could befall them. Thus they carried out their plot.

However, just as they were breaking into the cash register, the owner turned on the lights and confronted them, a shotgun pointed directly at them.

Calmly, the Amishman said, Boys, I would never do thee any harm yet you are standing where I am about to shoot....

:thumb

Guest goldntint

You know that we all could learn a lesson from the Amish, and I am being serious. They live their lives how they see fit and don't bother anyone else or try to force their beliefs on anyone else. Unlike just about everybody on tv, politicians, and everyone else who wants to beat their drum and make the world a better place, they think, for us all. I.e. tint laws for instance.

Do you have any idea how long it takes to heat shrink the back glass in a camaro with a candle?

:thumb

a candle!

it's a good thing the amish haven't discovered aerodynamics yet. those buggy windows are still lick and stick at this point.

bastards never call in to cancel their appointments, either.

goldntint, I hear there was a LLu... installer in york area that retired sold & his biz to someone who apparently had no tint exp.

I should clarify. I'm the vocal member of SusquehannaSolar, and *I've* never tinted. my hubby's way better than me. but I put myself on the line to ask goofy tint questions because I have no shame. I'm home during the day, but I work mainly on the vinyl side of our biz. I might call you for info.

...and I wonder why I get no amish graphics customers. not even ghost flames for those guys.

I guess that you are. How much experience does hubby have?

...professionally? *sheepish grin* we tint friends cars... (but we have a lot of friends. that's not being arrogant... we just know a lot of car people) this is a part time venture that was forced full time because I quit my telephone tech support job because it sucked and tinting and vinyl is way more fun.

... we have a big-a$$ plotter. do you need anything cut? ;)

Archived