thing about tinting you hate

Guest tmaster

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys,

I can dig all that shiot no problem...pile it on.....the more the better...it doesn't phase me BUT what I hate more than anything else is the self generated crap that comes out of maufacturers and distributors alike to we poor bunnies fitting their glad wrap at the end of the food chain.:spit

You know where I'm coming from....lifetime warranties and eft up compensation when we have to redo it.

Devil

what I hate is the M'fer that just called me at 8am....I couldn't hardly understand the a- hole and he started with do you spray them or is it that parper stuff...grrrrr....he said oh I just called zebart and them do just like the factory....nothing against zebart but there tinter sucks....(not all of them I'm sure but this local one)...told him good luck with the spray on stuff.....then he asked how much told him 225 and he said the only want 175...said ok and again good luck to you....then he said when can you get it in....I want it done today.....again I told him good luck...I'm two weeks booked....he said I want to get it done for my boy for graduation...I just bought him 2000.00 worth of wheels and tires....I told him for an extra 150.00...I'd do it tomorrow...375...I'll do that..what a hizzo... :spit and he drobably wants mirror fade or limo all the way around....f'en rednecks...I can see them both now kid is 1/2 retard and dad is all retard sportin his 12 inch long mullet.....oh well off to the shop...4 cars today tomorrow and thursday.....hope you all can get threw the B.S. today.... :spit

Guest Eclipse

1. POS cars

2. Removing old film

3. Windshield strips. I hate them.

4. Customers that have so much stuff packed in their car that you have to unload the car before you can tint.

5. Customers that bring in their car and it looks like they just got done 4 wheeling it and they say "will that affect how clean a tint job I get?"

6. Customers (not sure if anyone said that yet)

Guest MobileUnit

1. Customer comes in looks in the back and says "You all ain't busy are ya?

2. Haggler's This isn't a SWAP MEET STUPID!

3. Customer's who can't sit down and relax in the showroom. SIT THE F&^% down

4. I thought is was going to be darker.

Other than what everyone else has said wouldn't change my profession for nothin!

People who take longer deciding on the shade than I did getting through high school.

People who smoke in my shop, then use my cup of hot sauce from lunch for an ashtray while sitting in my break room SMOKING MORE!

People who aren't even there for tinting and come back and start asking stupid questions.

People whose car windows won't move up or down and complain about it not getting tinted until it's fixed.

People whose car doors won't open and complain about it not getting tinted until it's fixed.

People who just had their car detailed and then bring it to me, then complain because there are a few water spots and/or streaks.

Archived