thing about tinting you hate

Guest tmaster

Guest fastlanedesigns
People who take longer deciding on the shade than I did getting through high school.

People who smoke in my shop, then use my cup of hot sauce from lunch for an ashtray while sitting in my break room SMOKING MORE!

People who aren't even there for tinting and come back and start asking stupid questions.

People whose car windows won't move up or down and complain about it not getting tinted until it's fixed.

People whose car doors won't open and complain about it not getting tinted until it's fixed.

People who just had their car detailed and then bring it to me, then complain because there are a few water spots and/or streaks.

Yep, that about sums it up for me. And add that stuff about the windshield strips, too.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest vw4life

I don't know why I stick with it but I say LEARNING THIS F-IN JOB!!!!!!!!!!! it's stuppid hard and there are tons of little crap that will make you start AGIAN!!!!! :trustme:evileye

Guest HotSpot

It's all been said, I'm sure, but here's my list... BTW, Hi, fairly new here, been lurking but not posting much.

- Customers that ask why our prices are higher than the ghetto tint shop down the street

- People that won't sit down and try and have meaningful discussions with you while you're trying to put film on their car

- Old, filthy cars

- Stripping tint off of back glass :evileye

- Customers that say, "why don't you use *insert brand here* film?"

Guest mrdave25

I hate when it rains all day and you have like 5 cars to do. The shop gets nasty.

The customers that dont say thank you or acknowledge how much of a skill tinting is.

Guest tinterjim

I only have one more thing to add to the huge list of sh*t we hate....................every time I turn around my water bottle is empty :spit

- Morons that ask for some <insert stupid tint name here> cause someone on some ricer board told them this tint was the @#$%. :spit and they keep nagging at it...

- The all famous "all that water over my sub in the rear deck is not good.. why is it there"

- I see a bubble

- People that touch the tint when its fresh out of the garage.. I had them actually PEEL it off in the process few times. :spit

- Any car that has ever had an animal in the back. The hair and stench are horriffic.

Archived