thinking of changing brands

Guest tintguy7

I won't pit one brand against the other here...but for what it's worth, I really like using ATR Llumstar...one of the best overall films I've used IMO

Sungard has a new president, the former pres of SG. They have some new products out, I've tried em, and other than the obvious, will it last?, it's nice film IMO with good customer service around here anyway. :hmmm Desert holds up fine from what I've seen. Have a couple buddies that have used sungard for a long time and they have no complaints. :dunno

Sungard has a new president, the former pres of SG. They have some new products out, I've tried em, and other than the obvious, will it last?, it's nice film IMO with good customer service around here anyway. :) Desert holds up fine from what I've seen. Have a couple buddies that have used sungard for a long time and they have no complaints. :gasp

Same here. I get the film next day with regular ground shipping, too, which I like.

Guest Litespeeds

Been using Sungard Desert Smoke 1 and I have been redoing alot of windows lately. The Desert Smoke 2 has been holding up ok for now but don't know in a couple more years.

Also been using Suntek HP Charcoal and that seems to be fine but only time will tell.

Been using Sungard Desert Smoke 1 and I have been redoing alot of windows lately. The Desert Smoke 2 has been holding up ok for now but don't know in a couple more years.

Also been using Suntek HP Charcoal and that seems to be fine but only time will tell.

Adhesive failure? Fading to clear? What's the issue if ya don't mind elaborating a bit.

Archived