Cocky Window Tinters!!!!

Guest FloridaTintChic

Guest tintgod
I really don't think I'm cocky. I think dealing with the public so long has just made me and AZZHOLE.

yep blade ...you are correct ..you have no cock(y) at all... :lol6:DD:spit

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:inot I am starting a topic so when skittles signs on he wont be bored.Anyone know why window wtinters are so cocky? Is it dealing with customers all day? or is it because they think there the b*mb tinters?goodlooking?Cannot be undersold!!! any suggestions? :lol

Well thanks, I can use a person like you around here. Nobody seems to want to start meaningless posts but me anymore. Keep em comin' :lol ohh yea and u just wait till you see my drunk posts...ohh boy. Ohh and as for cockyness, hell yea I'm cocky, I'm the best in a 60 mile radius...because I am the only tinter within a 60 mile radius :spit So yea you could say I'm the best in my area :lol:spit

Guest Meff

I can turn into a shizzhead because of stupid people who think they know everything about everything and do not even know the difference between a hammer and a screwdriver.

Guest FloridaTintChic

Tintbandit:flip I posted a pic so you can see who your talking too! Hey TTC:nope

I'm glad you got attutude and not a cocky tinter !!At least we know your no angel :spit:lol:spit

Guest Eclipse

Cocky? I prefer to call it confidence. I have always been that way. Having a successful business and being good at what you do only adds to that confidence.

Being good looking helps too. :thumb

Guest tint man 3

It always seems that the best tinter I have ever talked to is the best tinter I have ever talked to. I dont know, maybe its a coincedence?

Archived