Cool and reasonably priced

This is the first extractor I had that pre heats and also uses one cord instead of 2 if you dont have 2 differant circuits to plug into"VACS AND PUMP 20 amps"heater 15 amps" as an example most plug in outlets are 20 amps , if you plugged both cords in you would burn up the breaker "no shitz,burn up!!!!!

2 cords and if you only have on circuit then the yellow plugs in to the outlet and the black cord will plug into the machine itself...you switch to pre heat and 8 minutes later your water is hot until you empty the tank from cleaning :DD

I have the same extractor and have mixed thoughts on it. It works awesome-when it works. In two years I have put in two pumps and two seal waste water seal gaskets. These parts have been provided free by my awesome disributor. Still- how come I keep fixing a machine that is religiously maintained?

I paid $1700 for heated model two years ago.

I run distilled vinager through the pump every 2 weeks and use 1 part xtracter rinse per 5 gallons of water 2 years is about all I got out of my mytee and ninga before the pumps stopped..CW if you use yours as much as we do 2 years is a blessing..my emplyees use the 3000 and havnt heard any of them complaining as of late :lol Electric bill :lol6 go outside and look at your meter when its used...it will look like the meter is going 200 mph :thumb When both xtractors are going it makes me dizzy :lol6

Archived