Stupid Customer

Guy calls for a price on a rear window for a 94 firebird.

We give him a price of 120.00 for the rear window. He says the shop at the beach where he lives 45 min. away will do it for 75.00 but they don't have the film.

He shows up at the shop Friday and he is queer as a three dollar bill :spit so I pass him off to slowtintr :DD

The talk film and are between 20% and 15%. The guy is leaning tword the 20% and asks slowtintr what he would do. Slow tells him since the front windows will not be tinted that he would use the 15%

The guy goes with 15% job turns out flawless and he leaves back to the beach.

Next day he calls and says that he thinks it is to dark aned it started bubbling up (which was explained to him before he left). He says he took the film off before it became permanent and wants us to warranty it. :lol6

I told him there is nothing for us to look at to warranty so I would be happy to redo it for 120.00

He says he was pushed into the 15% by slowtintr. I told him that he asked for an opinion and went with it. I told him he had the final say in what film was installed on his car.

He wants us to redo it for free and I just kept sayin :spit So he is scheduled Wednsday for the redo and I will be getting the money up front. :DD

Guest tintslut

Lemme get this strait,

slotinta handles all the gays from lewes, and manhandles them in the process :DD

:spit fagmo took off the film to get another shot at what he really wanted,

a date with PRO ? :lol6 tell this guy to wear his tennis helmet when he comes back

Archived