Stupid Customer

Guest skeeter

The difference is gonna blow this queer away. Not... On of my best customers is gay, and the worst customer I've ever had was was a coksuckler. All you lucksters up NE with a DESIGNATED fag beach. Like your own little San Fran.. All we have down south are toples bars and fishin. I'll stay down here. :spit:spit

Guest metint
Guy calls for a price on a rear window for a 94 firebird.

We give him a price of 120.00 for the rear window.  He says the shop at the beach where he lives 45 min. away will do it for 75.00 but they don't have the film.

He shows up at the shop Friday and he is queer as a three dollar bill :lol so I pass him off to slowtintr  :hmmm

The talk film and are between 20% and 15%.  The guy is leaning tword the 20% and asks slowtintr what he would do.  Slow tells him since the front windows will not be tinted that he would use the 15%

The guy goes with 15% job turns out flawless and he leaves back to the beach. 

Next day he calls and says that he thinks it is to dark aned it started bubbling up (which was explained to him before he left).  He says he took the film off before it became permanent and wants us to warranty it.  :lol

I told him there is nothing for us to look at to warranty so I would be happy to redo it for 120.00

He says he was pushed into the 15% by slowtintr.  I told him that he asked for an opinion and went with it.  I told him he had the final say in what film was installed on his car. 

He wants us to redo it for free and I just kept sayin  :inot So he is scheduled Wednsday for the redo and I will be getting the money up front.  :lol

Precisely why I found it important to use may car, the neighbor business car I tinted and any others nearby as examples of how dark (or light) a film will look installed... :spit

When they asked me what one 'I' would recommend, I would reply with, "That's like asking me which stock I thought best to invest in". Not my decision to make for them... :spit

Guest DixieGraphics

people are always asking me what I think

I've learned the hard way not to give them my opinion, it never works out!

thats ridiculous that he stripped it himself and expects you to warranty it

Guest Sprinter

had a call this afternoon guy wanted his 97 vette tinted with the hard top and he had 2 rolls of film and they could'nt get it tinted! :spit

Archived