Chicks

Guest FloridaTintChic

Guest FloridaTintChic

Hi ladies!!! :lol

So how many woman are on this Forum? I'f you could warn a Chic newbie about this board what would you say? :hmmm

Well I just wanted to say hi!! So far I've met the TTC,TC,TS,and Metint!!!!I really think since the men out number us,We should be in charge here!!! After all these men need some cocky woman with attitudes to put them in check. :lol How many of you agree?

How does this topic have to do with Tinting? Well after a long day you can come here and :lol You can even get over a depressed hard day and go read Metints inspiring quotes :inot This place is the b*mb to release stress :ahole Hell you can even cuss,show your emotions AND ONLY GET :lol What more could Tinters,Shop owners & Graphic artist want? By the way im new here and im the Floridatc. :lol:spit:spit

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest SQUEEGEE
Hi ladies!!! :lol

So how many woman are on this Forum? I'f you could warn a Chic newbie about this board what would you say? :inot

Well I just wanted to say hi!! So far I've met the TTC,TC,TS,and Metint!!!!I really think since the men out number us,We should be in charge here!!! After all these men need some cocky woman with attitudes to put them in check. :hmmm How many of you agree?

How does this topic have to do with Tinting? Well after a long day you can come here and :spit You can even get over a depressed hard day and go read Metints inspiring quotes :lol This place is the b*mb to release stress :ahole Hell you can even cuss,show your emotions AND ONLY GET :lol What more could Tinters,Shop owners & Graphic artist want? By the way im new here and im the Floridatc. :lol:spit:lol

Welcome The Tint Chic,

Now on to my first question. How many men does it take to open a beer?

Answer?

Scroll down.

None! The biatch better have it ready for him when he gits home.

:lol

:lol

:hmmm

Guest thetintshop
So far I've met the TTC,TC,TS,and Metint

metint is a chic? :lol :inot :spit:spit:lol

here's the chics

TTC

TC

BS

Dixie

S&S

Tintboy (half the time)

Roscoe

Exact-oh

FX

there's a few others, but they haven't been on in a while

Guest Sprinter

thetintchic, you mean you met these people on the board not in person?

there's a few other girls that hav'nt been on in a while.

I would say, sit back and enjoy the ride and post and have fun and don't take everything seriosly or personal!

Guest metint
So far I've met the TTC,TC,TS,and Metint!!!! After all these men need some cocky woman with attitudes to put them in check. :thumb How many of you agree?

I am already there... both having a cocky attitude and having a cocky with an attitude... :thumb:thumb

So far I've met the TTC,TC,TS,and Metint

metint is a chic? :DD:DD:thumb:thumb:thumb

here's the chics

TTC

TC

BS

Dixie

S&S

Tintboy (half the time)

Roscoe

Exact-oh

FX

there's a few others, but they haven't been on in a while

I saw here Sexy Lady - but she never posted. And You forget GALI'n'DARTZ :mad:spit:lol6:lol

Archived