Chicks

Guest FloridaTintChic

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest S and S
why are you sayin no offence sands?? its like you are sayin it to yourself :) sands is just a :postwhore like me only better. Consider her the teacher and me the student :)

I was saying no offense because I didnt want her to think I was a conceited biatch skittles!!! And you have learned well my student!!! :gasp You got a while to go but you are getting there! :inot

Guest FloridaTintChic

Hs

just be a biatch too that seems to work here!!!!! Anyways it a fun place to be,and dont take anything to heart :thumb:hmmm:hmmm:lol

Guest Rama

Hi all, seems like alot of females here now. Haven't posted much lately due to 2 separate computers having problems. I always post under my husband's username, and 99.9% of posts from Tintboy is really me. Come to think of it, ought to just change user name to Tintgirl. Gee what a concept. Anyway, nice to see the new people on the board, and, if you have a reply from me, its mostly coming from a female, not a male as the name would imply.

Guest Rama

Well, won't need to confuse you no more...looks like TD took care of it...my user name now reflects my gender. Thanks TD! Going to be kinda funny when the real tintboy gets on here once in a blue moon.

Archived