LEO!!! I NEED HELP!!!!

Guest fimmo

Guest fimmo

hi leo! got a request from a lady customer that has a nissan skyline and she has requested 'something different' she already has black tint on her car but wants it removed and she's requested 'white or purple tint'????

I've never seen white tint before?? but I have seen pics of a car you did with purple tint!! problem is,I need some film quickly! I spoke to jed but he doesn't have any purple in stock!!!!! :thumb

and in case anybody wonders- this car is her show car so it has to stand out and be a bit different! it's bright white with a black and purple interior,she's getting violet coloured neon's fitted and wants the windows to be in line with the rest of the car! that why she wants purple tint!

Guest Sprinter

my 15 year old son wants a skyline but at 55,000 he'll have to wait till he's drafted and gets a signing bonus to pay for one! show us some pics when your done with it!

now thats a nice shade of purple and you did'nt have to wait 3 to 5 years to get it!

nice color and art work leo!  :spit

Europe, Sir! 2 days by UPS/DHL/TNT anywhere + NO CUSTOMS. :lol6 It's artwork of my Belgian customer. He do really nice works :lol . I can send any film to US too - but You know there are custom war between EC and US :thumb:thumb:thumb So I am checking now the taxes etc.... But S&S finally receive my PURPLE film!!!!! Last year!!!!!!! And still don't show her show car :mad:DD

Archived