paper floor mats

If your going to be dealing with the public as customers ...then a good set of mats with a pro logo is the final touch after you dye the pedals black.Be sure the backing is water resistant in case the floor mats are slightley damp....never put floor mats in when carpet is still wet...this causes the mildew smell you get a few days after the hackshop preasure washes the mats then vacums and throws back in wet over the wet carpet... :spit

Guest FloridaTintChic

TB I want to know the same thing,and can I have the number? We do detailing and I think thats a great idea.I need some in my tahoe for the people who mess up my real mats. :dunno

Do a search on paper floor mats...that should pull some up...I buy mine local ..a company called Super Sourse and they are 49.00 for 500.00 shipping will kill you ...its a heavy box...Try your local good housekeeping or janitorial supply company they should have them and save shipping..Also ask for the elastic bootys that slip over your shoes...there great for not contaminating the carpet of a car while tinting or detailing.when done pull off throw away :gasp Auto magic also sells mats they probably have a distributer thats in your area :)

Guest Misterman

what is the proper way of keeping the mildew smell from coming back...I was taught to shampoo the carpet and mats, vacuum and then put back in the car. :rollin

Archived