Got my wisdom teeth pulled today

Guest tintchick

Guest tintchick

I feel like a chipmunk :lol I got my wisdom teeth out today,, :dunno Not bad, I didnt even know they put me to sleep! I dont remember :thumb Pretty funny, they showed me my teeth and I was like "you took them out already?" :thumb

Guest thetintshop

did you do them all at the same time? most people do one side, then go back and do the other. I said fukk it, I want them all out at the same time, get that shiat over with.

funny, the very first thing I said when they woke me up was "you're already done?" :dunno

Guest Braud Spectrum

:thumb Nobody put me to sleep when mine came out. $&*#% GI doctor never did get enough Novocaine in there either or wait long enough for it to work. The most horrible thing that ever happened to me. I was in tears when I left. He laughed.... pats me on the back and says" There...now that wasn't so bad was it? :lol:thumb I felt like I could have killed him.

I'm glad your's went painlessly TC. :dunno

Guest H?perOptik

had my left side out last oct, getting the right side out this friday :thumb

I was bed-ridden with a bad fever for first two days after the last time... hope it doesnt recur :dunno

Guest tintchick
:thumb I actuallyb felt better yesterday :trustme,,I feel like one of those macys day parade baloons today :evileye The right side of my face is huge :bling this sucks

Guest Meff

I had mine removed when I was 23 years old. 9 shots of novacane, and a full shot of nitrous (for like 20 mins). All four of mine were "yanked" out in one office visit. Hurt like heck afterwords, I counted like 3,200 dots in the ceiling tile when the "yanking" was happening. I considered myself fortunate by not having to go to the hospital.

Archived