Recuring dreams

I have a few, not sure what they mean though.

Does anyone else have any dreams that happen over and over? Mabey not the exact same dreams, but ones that happen in the same place or have a similar theme?

I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest thetintshop

I have one that is really f****d up. and I usually have a sick feeling when I wake up.

I'm in my old truck, at night. there's a brown grocery sack in the passenger floor. I pull over and throw it out the window. when I get home, I walk into my bedroom, get in bed, and lay there thinking, "I can't believe I just did that". then I wake up.

:thumb:thumb:dunno

I have this dream about every other night. it started the same night I watched that video of that guy getting his head chopped off. no clue what it means.

I'm in my old truck, at night. there's a brown grocery sack in the passenger floor. I pull over and throw it out the window. when I get home, I walk into my bedroom, get in bed, and lay there thinking, "I can't believe I just did that". then I wake

The old truck is your freedom. The grocery bag (with you know what inside) is the unthinkable cause of the loss of your freedom which you are unwilling to aknowledge.

Guest thetintshop
The old truck is your freedom. The grocery bag (with you know what inside) is the unthinkable cause of the loss of your freedom which you are unwilling to aknowledge.

that's just it, I don't know what's inside. but whatever it is, it makes me sick. I have really fukked up feeling in my stomach when I wake up.

My dreams are so fragmented it would take paragraphs to describe them, and I only understand a fraction of them.

I kind of have a gift for interpreting others dreams, but I can't grasp my own.

Guest Braud Spectrum

When I was a teeneger I used to have the same one frequently. In the dream I was walking to school going down my street and as I turned to corner towards the school at the end of the block a tractor trailer turned the corner at the same time and started laying over on it's side in slow motion. It never did completely fall over on top of me in my dream. I couldn't move. I'd just stand there waiting for it to fall. I used to wake up terrified. I still remember that feeling I'd have in the dream. It was a buzzing vibration feeling which had nothing to do with the truck. :dunno

Guest Braud Spectrum
:thumb I just stand there frozen and don't even try to move. Funny I have always considered myself as having Ostridge syndrome. Let it happen... Ignore it and it'll go away. Put up with it. I don't like that about myself. :dunno But ...things always seem to work out....or else I get over it and move on. :thumb

Archived