NEW guy, getting a## kicked

Guest vw4life

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tintgod
besides...we could go back and forth all night long about this ....and I dont want to...you do it the way you think is best and I will do it the way I think is best

If your work is clean and customer is happy ...then it was done the right way :spit:rock

you are correct..TW..SOMETIMES... :spit

Guest tintgod
I hear what your saying guest :spit

It's just that your way sucks :rock:rock J/K

and your way looks like you have the milky way at the bottom of your window.. :nope:spit

Guest thetintshop
besides...we could go back and forth all night long about this ....and I dont want to...you do it the way you think is best and I will do it the way I think is best

If your work is clean and customer is happy ...then it was done the right way :spit:spit

TW is completely right. tuckers or panel puller, doesn't matter. what matters is if the customer leaves happy. end of discussion.

Guest Meff

If your work is clean and customer is happy ...then it was done the right way :rock:nope

My theory as well. :spit

Out the door, next :spit

Guest vw4life

you guys are killing me!!! But now I know and I will just have to play with it and see what works best for me. THanks allot everyone, even though I started ww3 :nope

Archived