NEW guy, getting a## kicked

Guest vw4life

Guest Blade

Oh yeah TG......who was it we always called "Galaxy boy" because his tintjobs looked like the night sky.....all speckled? :nope The taco folder, maybe? :nope HAHAHAHAHAHA........GALAXY BOY. But he pulled every single window out didn't he? :lol Guess he just sucked.

Everyone needs to do it the way that it works for them :nope

Pssssssssssst........my way is better though! :nope:lol:lol

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tintgod
Oh yeah TG......who was it we always called "Galaxy boy" because his tintjobs looked like the night sky.....all speckled? :hmmm The taco folder, maybe? :nope HAHAHAHAHAHA........GALAXY BOY. But he pulled every single window out didn't he? :hmmm Guess he just sucked.

Everyone needs to do it the way that it works for them :lol

Pssssssssssst........my way is better though! :thumb:lol:lol

I dont remember...I alway thought it was you... :lol ..J/K...you so dam good work.. :flip ..not as good as me.. :lol6 ..but good work.. :beer:thumb

AS of 2 weeks ago I started rolling down after cutting and hanging on wall glass {Tint}I use a vinyl type cleaner and micro ragg and air compressor and clean and blow all contame away :thumb Then blow the hell out of the bottm felt or seal and with the new edge tool from CP Films no more galaxy or milky bottom as of late...the bottom seal is as clean as the sides :lol6 Im like guest dont care how long it takes to tint... :thumb I just cant imagine what to say if customer starts complaining about that :beer Since Im the owner/tinter :flip Id fill real stupid

Matter of fact I tinted a 98 accord 4 dr with small quarters in rear 1 piece back and a sunglass 's looking visor anmd it took me from 930-340pm today :beer Daggone Im slow but it was a happy father and daughter that left at 5pm :thumb:lol6 Someone has a AD in the phone book under tinting thats in Salisbury NC thats a1-800 # to call before getting car tinted!Wondered how he knew so much and how he xamined the corners and back glass and never had a car tinted :thumb This job could have been trouble if I had been speedy today :flip

Guest nautiboi73
When you cut the pattern on the side windows cut the bottom of the window even with the outside scraper seal or just lay the straight edge even with the scraper seal.

I don't pull panels and no DMC here either but I will put my side windows against any panel or glass pullers side windows any day. :shock

:lol6

Archived