Tinting in Humble, Kingwood TX area

Guest daroy99

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest daroy99

Sorry couldn't come today... really wanted to bring the car in. Sucks when someone says they are going to give you a ride, but don't show. Hopefully you can do it next week..

Guest thetintshop
Sorry couldn't come today... really wanted to bring the car in. Sucks when someone says they are going to give you a ride, but don't show. Hopefully you can do it next week..

what sucks worse is when a customer makes an appointment, then doesn't show. :thumb

Guest daroy99

TTC, I have another car for you. They saw mine and sat in it and its so much cooler(literally) and wan't to get there accord done. Tried to call today...lmk

TTC, I have another car for you. They saw mine and sat in it and its so much cooler(literally) and wan't to get there accord done. Tried to call today...lmk

Not sure what time you called :? it should have rolled to voicemail. Was swamped Saturday!

Just call again and we will get him taken care of! :spit Thanks daroy99!!

TTC :hmmm

Guest HOOPSboy

Paladin is great! I got my '04 Dodge Ram Quadcab tinted by them back in April. They were just opening up in there new location, and they offered to open on Sunday for me to come. I was in and out in less than 2 hours. My friend (guy who was with me the day I got my tint) is about to buy a '94 Suburban and the first thing he wants is to get is his windows tinted, so you know I'll be bringing him back. Oh yeah, Paladin or TTC, if you read this please drop me an e-mail at HOOPSboy7@AOL.com, I have a question for you. Thanks.

Archived