How much grace time to give

Didn't realize so many of you guys fished. In case your interested, I'm going to fish the BASS Federation Central Division championship in Louisiana this next week. The tournament is Wed-Fri and the results will be on bassmaster.com. I'm one of twelve fishing for Oklahoma. Just look for the last name starting with "Z". I'm sure it will be near the bottom. :nope

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest thetintshop
dont you guys love it when a customer comes in 30 minutes late or more and says "uhh I have a appointment for 11:30 for window tint" and its like 12 or later :nope

what's even better is when they have an appointment for 12:00, and call at 12:30 to say they can't make it. :nope I think I probably had that figured out. :nope

Guest DixieGraphics

it depends on how busy I am

if I'm not busy that day I'll give them thirty min before I haul a$$

if I am busy, they get maybe 10 minutes

Guest Blade

30 minutes.....unless it's the middle of winter. If there's 6" of snow on the ground and I don't have another car booked, I'll wait. Winter time = just show up some time and I'll do it.

Guest HotSpot

We usually give them about 30 minutes, too. Along the same line, though, we've had A TON of appointments lately that have been no show, no call. We can't figure it out. Holiday weekend maybe? Anyone else having this problem? :nope

Archived