IWFA Membership

Guest HotSpot

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If not for the work done by members of the IWFA, auto tinting might very well be illegal everywhere in this country.

Harvey,

Our local version.... the IWFAA has no clout and will not or cannot empower distributors to stop selling illegal films.

If they may ever get over this hurdle and have some balls to make the tough decisions, then I'll contribute to the cause.

Until then, illegal runs rampart risking our existence.

Devil

If not for the work done by members of the IWFA, auto tinting might very well be illegal everywhere in this country.

Harvey,

Our local version.... the IWFAA has no clout and will not or cannot empower distributors to stop selling illegal films.

If they may ever get over this hurdle and have some balls to make the tough decisions, then I'll contribute to the cause.

Until then, illegal runs rampart risking our existence.

Devil

Biggest misconception anyone can make about the IWFA is to presume it is a regulatory group for the industry.... it is not. :spit

Yes, it's worth it.  Membership is dirt cheap and your supporting the ONLY organization that represents the industry in which I earn a living.  What's that worth to you?  Seems like most people would rather focus on what the IWFA is not doing instead of being involved and knowing what they are doing that makes a difference.  I would challenge anyone to put your considerations aside, join up, and be as active as you want to.  If not for the work done by members of the IWFA, auto tinting might very well be illegal everywhere in this country.

R U seriouZ in "If not for the work done by members of the IWFA, auto tinting might very well be illegal everywhere in this country"???

1. Where U see this work?

2. Do You happy from tint LawZ?

3. Do U think they do they best FOR YOUR MONEY?

Biggest misconception anyone can make about the IWFA is to presume it is a regulatory group for the industry.... it is not. :gasp

Well why friggin have it?

Devil

Right from their site:

"The mission of the IWFA is to provide value-added services to our membership, to help sustain and grow our members' businesses, and to partner with our manufacturers and other members to increase consumer awareness and demand for all types of professionally-installed window film products".

This could be a statement from your local chamber of commerce...

The IWFA's most prized benefit to the industry is when their chief counselor becomes involved with local or national members assisting legislative bodies in their writing of laws and regulations favorable to all parties.

Outside this, they're main function is to represent the industry to the consumer in search of unbiased information. :lol

Archived