Illegal Tint & Threats from customers!!

Guest FloridaTintChic

I typed three different things and I really think TTS said it best....

ok FTC, first things first .  C-A-L-M    D-O-W-N.

slow down when you're typing. it's hard to keep up. you know where you're heading, but the rest of don't.

take a break, take a smoke, take a drink, whatever it takes to relax. we aren't going anywhere.  :dunno  :shock

TTC :lol6

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tinterjim

Get his car in your shop and put a dead fish under the seat :shock by the time he finds it that car will stink like hell :dunno

JUST KIDDING :lol6

Guest skeeter

Tell the coksuckler to go for it. I've had half a dozen people start talking hiring lawyers for films their kids asked for. Call their bluff. The lawyers fees and the unknown results vs. small fee to rectify situation. I love it when someone says "my lawyer says." The last time I was given an ultimatum, I corresponded with GO FOR IT! I was served the next week. The first thing the dumbass says is in court is that its not about the $. The judge then asked"what are we here for?" Needless to say I won. :lol6

I dont really deal with bad customers I just do what they want and while im doing it ill throw in comments to make them feel stupid about what there having me do. and from now on if you continue to do illegal work dont give them @#$% in paper work. just tell them to take your word for it. that way if they go to court then its your word against theres. alot easier to forget who they are if your nme is not on paper in there pocket.

Guest tintslut
. The first thing the dumbass says is in court is that its not about the $. The judge then asked"what are we here for?" Needless to say I won. :lol6

that is classic :shock

Guest FloridaTintChic

We dont have car inspections for tint.Blade everyone here has 5% or 15% trust me,come visit :):) ts you rfunny,I am relaxed ok lol :) Tjim I got that fish ready. :) MT tom did alot of dark film and he own a case too,I bought sungaurd form him for years :inot Skeeter id love ti tell him that,I usually do ,but I was pissed. I guess the result is no paper work for sure!MT I used that insurance line and it worked for a while but they at least want 20% and I still use that line. :) Hey Md I have a big highway in front of my shoop and a space for you to come hold your sign :gasp thanks guys!!!

and before devil starts going on about residential tinting again,remember cars are one thing but over here in scotland we dont get the sun like you's do in the usa or aussie so tinting flatglass is pretty non existent here!

I never said a word Fummo :gasp I might have thought it though :)

Devil :) :inot

Guest S and S

I always tell them if they want it illegal "You get no receipt and no warranty because its illegal" They usually want it legal!

Guest Sprinter

lately as there asking me to tint it illegally, HEY why are you asking me to break the law! I think the next thing out of my mouth will be can you get me a big bag of weed or go rob that circle K for me, its the same thing your asking me to do!

when it's your family and your mouth to feed you gotta do what you gotta do if you have to no paper work period!

Archived