I know TTS is a Race fan and I as well and if there is a third that uses Llumar Atr I have a way to make the next race really fun :shock If we have 3 players that are at least a member of the 1000 post club and up to date posting wise...Lets meet on the 1000 post and each pick 4 drivers and at the end of the race throw out the worst finisher and the 3 left add up the way they finished ...and the lowest score wins{Roll of 20 inch ATR 40 0r 35 and the 2 losers send to the winner the film}Make that 600 laps real interesting!My race booky connection finally retired so no more race pool and Im having withdrawls :dunno What yaw think...We can meet at 10pm Eastern time!1000 post club and pick one by one...each taking a pick 1,2,3,3,2,1,1,2,3 :lol6

Those guys just dont know what there missing :thumb Those last 50 laps of the 600 can be a nail biter.TTS if you want we will do it for fun... so we can dog the other Monday no film.. or for film 20x100 got to order some monday anyway.you can pick first on the other forum and well finish up by saturday evening :lol Your call if you want :bling