Why its good to have employees...

Guest Rama

Guest Rama

I think this about takes the cake for gross, at least its about as bad as I've seen in this business. Purple heart quality it isn't, but my office manager ought to get something out of this one! Had to give a ride to a lady, and when car was done, she asked that it be brought to her, so she would not have to get in and out of a car twice. Hugely overweight, just had surgery, wasn't able to get her feet in the car, my girl had to lift them in for her. On the return trip, she had a big old blob of poop stuck to the side of her leg, looked like it had slid down there, was a trail behind it. Was fresh and a little wet apparently, but for some reason not too smelly. My girl was grossing out at the thought of having to ride with her back to the shop with the windows rolled up all the way...poor thing. Then the lady wanted to stop at the three different places along the way and have my girl run in and get things for her, the bank, post office for stamps and Dr*g store for prescriptions. My girl does some of it, but tells her she really doesn't have the time, as she has to get back to her work, she's actually thinking she doesn't want to ride all over town in a car with the windows rolled up with someone with @#$% running down their leg and who knows where else. We were real thankful it was in her car and not ours. Beyond disgusting. Poor lady, must be awful to be in that situation, I can't even imagine the embarrassment that must go along with something like that. As for my poor girl, well, I was so glad it was her and not me!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest SQUEEGEE

Situation like that can only make one thankful for the health they have and have compassion for those that don't for whatever the reason.

I'm sure the situation was uncomfortable for both parties involved.

Big thumbs up for the composure your girl showed.

She probably helped someone feel normal for a short time who othewise wouldn't feel that way.

You've got a keeper for sure. :gasp

Situation like that can only make one thankful for the health they have and have compassion for those that don't for whatever the reason.

I'm sure the situation was uncomfortable for both parties involved.

Big thumbs up for the composure your girl showed.

She probably helped someone feel normal for a short time who othewise wouldn't feel that way.

You've got a keeper for sure. :gasp

Right on the money Squeeg and give your girl a big :) TB

Devil

Guest Rama

The lady gave her a $3 tip, was very appreciative for the errands that were run for her. The odd thing was that it seemed the lady was unaware of it. I have a feeling she may not have known, sometimes when one is really ill, I think they just don't care to pay attention to certain details, as its just too difficult to stay alive, much less anything else. Very sad to see someone suffering in such an uncomfortable state. As to my girl, she isn't going anywhere.

Guest Blade

What a horrible situation to be in. Your gal did well.

That had to be extremely uncomfortable for her. :hmmm

Yes.....just one of those times when it pays off having an employee to run around for you.

Archived