clickit or ticket...

Guest Zrok

Guest Blade
:bling I'm on a board with a bunch of law abiding goody 2-shoes. :lol Fall in line, do whatever "They" tell ya to. :lol:thumb

:lol:thumb There are a couple of things I do that........oh nevermind. :lol6

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We need to bring back Erector sets, bicycles without helmets, lead paint, DDT, :bling It's a wonder anyone from my generation made it without the government warnings and safety recalls. :lol Too many ignorant ones are slipping through the cracks now. :thumb

Guest pmuzik
We need to bring back Erector sets, bicycles without helmets, lead paint, DDT, :nope It's a wonder anyone from my generation made it without the government warnings and safety recalls. :lol Too many ignorant ones are slipping through the cracks now. :lol

:lol Aint that the truth. I am amazed I made it this far with out their help.

Guest thetintshop
We need to bring back Erector sets, bicycles without helmets, lead paint, DDT, :nope It's a wonder anyone from my generation made it without the government warnings and safety recalls. :lol Too many ignorant ones are slipping through the cracks now. :lol

you know, all our parents were pretty smart people. (the ones of us whose parents are 55 and older) they had alot of things back in the old days that weeded out the dumbasses.

now, people are just running amuck with dumbass. back then, it was pretty much "survival of the fittest", now it's "survival of who can hire a better lawyer".

Guest Zrok
What was that movie where the aliens hatched from pods? :evileye Welll.....They're Baaack...as Jackasses. :shock

I think that movie was alien/aliens :booga :spit

Archived