Scalpels, who cuts with them?

Guest tintslut

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm glad some of you have tried this, and confirmed what I guessed...not worth it. Maybe scalpels last a long time when cutting flesh, but what dulls a knife is cutting on the glass, not the film. Any blade edge will dull more quickly when cutting on a hard surface. That's why wood cutting boards are better for a knife than a glass one. :rollin

Guest Braud Spectrum

I tried them years ago. Daddy brought me one and a bunch of different blades for it. Some disposables too. Never did do well on film but I still use them every couple weeks to whittle away on this strange recurring corn growth thing under my toe beside the little one. :idea

Guest madtinter

my preference is the surgical laser, clean cut every time and never dulls but be careful of the rubber surounds on vehicle windows they seem to melt quick when not being careful. :rollin

Guest Braud Spectrum

:shock It's not a wart.  rolleyes.gif

Skin Tag?

:rollin I never shoulda even mentioned it. No one knew it was there but me...and now the entire TD board knows... :rollin.

Guest tintslut
:rollin I never shoulda even mentioned it. No one knew it was there but me...and now the entire TD board knows... :rollin.

oh, how wrong you are BS,, the whole world Knows, enter the following into google:

skin tag wart scalpel tinter tint

Archived