PRE - SHRUNK film

Hard for me to explain why I want it out of view, because it's early, and the brain is a little foggy from last night. :idea But after you read this, I'll probably trash the thread TW...It's just too damn depressing, and irritating. :rock

It's Cool OT..trash it..it is adepressing thought that I also don't approve of..I just wanted feedback if there is any success wit hit or not..I was hoping for the response of "failure" . The reason for me putting it in General was for the the "car care guy" or the "accessory" guy who uses this system on the side...in otherwords "the hack" to see how's he's making out with it..if it indeed is successful (heaven forbid) I would look into it further with that "offer " you heard of coming my way...if the response was not favorable , I wasn't going to worry about it. I know all tinters (myself included, wouldn't like using it, nor would ever switch to it..just seeing if the guy that know nothing about tinting had any succeess...gives some insight to the future of skilled tinting and where it's heading .

Feel free to delete, or modify this post or thread as you see fit :idea

I understand. My take is just a little different in that I prefer NOT to even get this idea out there on the minds of the hacks. For an old guy, I sure am paranoid about the future of the biz. :idea Just wish some of the newbs showed the same concern, know what I mean? :rock

Guest Zrok
For an old guy, I sure am paranoid about the future of the biz. :evileye Just wish some of the newbs showed the same concern, know what I mean? :shock

I'm concerned as well bro, hell this is the only thing I'm good at, and it's sure a @#$% time (economy, etc. ) for me to be starting down the road towards tint biz ownership... I worry all the time if I'll be able to make ends meet with enough extra to sock away for retirement :booga then the manufacturers do this @#$% :spit

Archived