pic request....50% tint pics

Guest steveo30

Guest steveo30

IMAG0004.JPG

im trying to match the look on the rear windows..this golf was a special edition with factory tinted rear glass

does that look 50% ish to you guys....it ha a slight bronze look in sunlight any ideas how I can match it up ...I guess you americans have 100's of tint to choose from...I cant seem to find much here in uk

Guest big dave
IMAG0004.JPG

im trying to match the look on the rear windows..this golf was a special edition with factory tinted rear glass

does that look 50% ish to you guys....it ha a slight bronze look in sunlight any ideas how I can match it up ...I guess you americans have 100's of tint to choose from...I cant seem to find much here in uk

that looks like a charcoal 43% to me mate

Guest sdtintin
dave...anywhere I can get that in UK?

no because it will be illegal :shock im sure most tint shops could match the shade for ya not sure how many would install it on the 2 fronts tho as most now say they wont :evileye

Guest steveo30

no I dont want the fronts done....I need to make another car with clear glass car look like that if possible

sdtintin....do you run a tint shop in suffolk? im on cambs /suffolk border

Guest sdtintin

yeah im in suffolk pop along and il see what I can match up if I havent got what you need in stock I can surely order some for ya

shop address is

unit 5

mbj buissness park

kenny hill

suffolk

ip28 8ds

or give me a call 07740362156 or email sdtintin@hotmail.com

Archived