uk tinters! what percentages you now using?

Guest fimmo

Guest fimmo

I know this has been done before,but what percentages are you's installing on the fornt nowadays? as off friday I wont install 35% on the fronts anymore! I am installing 50% but I try to push the clear security film for the fronts! so far only one taker!!! but the police are starting to pursue tinted cars more up here!

another question- I know this has been asked before too,but how busy are you's just now? I went thru a really busy week and now going into a fresh week,I only have 1 car booked in? not looking good!!

Guest big dave

fimmo your just having a slow patch.we are still busy down here and the local police have a lot of checks in birmingham.I dont fit tint to the front windows any more because even 50% is illegal and pointless fitting but saying that most of my customers still insist I fit film to the front windows even after me advising them not too.

Guest naughtydog

50% or 40% or nothing...the police are not keen in my area so I make em as light as I can.

Customers now the score...but act daft

ND

Guest DaleB

:idea dont put anything on fronts not worth the risk,as how busy I am not very probably due to the fact that I won`t do the fronts.

[QUOdont fit tint to the front windows any more because even 50% is illegal and pointless fitting but saying that most of my customers still insist I fit film to the front windows even after me advising them not too. TE]

Big D u do ,do the fronts then.

Guest fimmo

I'm just fed up with the hassle of the police and the fact that most of the public think tint is illegal full stop! they dont know its just the front windows!!!

thats why I'm trying to get into flatglass tinting as devil said flatglass doesnt involve the police and seasons! thats a BIG bonus for me! :evileye

Guest sdtintin

35% n 50% down here the police are not that fussed at the moment heard of 2 people being stopped with the fronts done both in 20% that I did a year or so ago apart from that no problems it seems to have blown over ,I think thay have got better things to chase up on :evileye as for how buzy it all depends last week I was flat out along with the week befor this week nothing except 2 cars thursday hopefully next week will pick up again

Archived