side glass

Guest cavkid97

Guest cavkid97

I got a couple of friends that want their windows tinted and they asked me so I saod yea but I tried to tint them and the side glass has a curve in it so to me its impossible to tint. so hoe do u get the bubbles out?? thanks

-bryan

Pain and suffering are part of learning.

You likely need to shrink the film, work the gaskets, finalize the edges, trim, roll it up and tell em not to touch button for a week.

I have no idea what you mean by:

wouldnt it be the same way to tint curved glass for all cars? 

Two cars are never alike, the methods you use are.

Check this site. There are instructions for either wet or dry. Then practice (you shall destroy many a film rolls before you get profecient). Gaskets you either pull them off, tape them back, snug the film in there, squeege etc. It ain't a kids game for a quick buck. :spit

Guest shrink

if you're only tinting a couple cars, it would be wise to have a prfessional do it. don't waist your time. I've been tinting for about a year and a half, and just now am I really getting the hang of it. I burned quite a few rolls before I learned how to shrink tint successfully. :passout it's a lot harder then most people think. take your friends car, have a pro do it, and just tell them you did it. :lol6

Guest cavkid97

well I plan on doing more that just a few cars once I get good at at it so these cars are just to practice on and btw is the tint from walmart any good? thanks-

-Bryan

Archived