flatglass tining in the uk?

Guest fimmo

Guest fimmo

I'm becoming a bit disalusioned with the way auto tinting is going,what with the police and vosa having their heads up their back sides picking on drivers with 50% etc and I've heard devil going on about residential/flatglass tinting, I'm now seriously giving this some thought! any ideas would be helpful,where do I start? or rather,where did you start (if you do this sort of work?) bearing in mind there isnt much call for it in 'sunny' scotland! :rollin

Glad to see you're thinking in the right direction Fimmo. :rollin

Just look at all the acres of decorative and security film to glass potential that hasn't even been tapped. And none of that is affected by cops or seasons.

Add also grafitti film, conservatory tinting and spectrally selective fade films too because you want the light up there to come on through in Scotland.

Miles of it ahead of you.

Devil.

I'm becoming a bit disalusioned with the way auto tinting is going,what with the police and vosa having their heads up their back sides picking on drivers with 50% etc and I've heard devil going on about residential/flatglass tinting, I'm now seriously giving this some thought! any ideas would be helpful,where do I start? or rather,where did you start (if you do this sort of work?) bearing in mind there isnt much call for it in 'sunny' scotland! :idea

FIMMO! BS 6206 will help You! It's 4 mil window film - against Irish men's who forget their bagZ'n'bombZ. This is very good law in UK - people make good money. Other direction - UV protection - lot of Castles in Scotland - they need to be UV protected! I will be happy to discuss this question with You over the board! + Glass roof on suprstores - there are lot of roofs without films - I know it.....

So let's speak, Barry!

Guest DaleB

As for flat glass filming in residential homes,the majority of people dont know that u can get window film for glass ,if u can get people to be aware of it then it cuold be very good.eg conservatory roof & windows and upgrading glass by applying safety film.

As for commercial try sending info about your business to big construction companies.

Archived