Tired of being in just one business...

Guest Sprinter

thats the first time I've seen them use presure washers what about the sonic cleaning where you put it in a container and it vibrates the blinds clean?

thats the first time I've seen them use presure washers what about the sonic cleaning where you put it in a container and it vibrates the blinds clean?

I heard those machines are big time $$$ compared to the one hoosier's talking about.

The only problem is that to make any decent money off of cleaning them, it's almost the same price as the customer to just replace them..blinds are WAY cheaper than they used to be ..it is a good idea..just not sure if there is any real $$$ to be made

Yeah, the ultrasonic blind cleaners cost around $14,000, but I think I can come up with my own blind cleaning system for around $600.

Some blinds are cheaper to replace than clean, but not all.(good quality blinds are a lot more expensive than cheap vinyl ones) I'll be going for the higher end client who will pay to have it done at around 8 to 10 bucks each. The money is not as good as tinting, but I figure that there are many thousands more people who have blinds/windows to clean than want their windows tinted. Especially in the residential/commercial sector.

Yeah, the ultrasonic blind cleaners cost around $14,000, but I think I can come up with my own blind cleaning system for around $600.

Let me know if you can come up with something for that price..I'd be interested in how you hooked it up :rollin

Let me know if you can come up with something for that price..I'd be interested in how you hooked it up :evileye

Wizard,

I'm in the process of putting it together.

Got my pressure washer today, $99 at Lowes,

gonna make a wash board out of coroplast (sign material) and treated 1x2's for around $100 or less ( I hope)

55 gal. tank around 100 bucks,

reverse osmosis water treatment system: around 200 bucks

misc. other stuff: $100 left over for that.

I'm hoping to be in business by the end of the week.

One other thing I forgot to mention, is that , of course, I hope it will lead to further flat glass film installation. I'm gonna do window cleaning, too. :shock

I'm hoping to be in business by the end of the week.

One other thing I forgot to mention, is that , of course, I hope it will lead to further flat glass film installation. I'm gonna do window cleaning, too. :shock

Hope it goes well for you ...keep us ...)or at least me) :evileye posted :spit

Archived