today is great...

it ain't the clutch, its the tranny. 5th won't engage without ramming it into 5th and 4th keeps poppin out. I have done clutches before and they aren't too hard just times taking. Find me a car with a turbo that is either AWD or RWD and I'll love you

PS under $10000 and 95 or newer please :dunno

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tinterjim

You'd better save your love for FTC, but my buddy has an integra completely done for sale. It's got a turbo of some sort. All I know is it is fast as hell. I'll call him tomorrow and get the details for you if your willing to travel to Maryland.

Guest Meff
it ain't the clutch, its the tranny. 5th won't engage without ramming it into 5th and 4th keeps poppin out. I have done clutches before and they aren't too hard just times taking. Find me a car with a turbo that is either AWD or RWD and I'll love you

PS under $10000 and 95 or newer please :dunno

syncro is shot in 5th, and maybe a bent shifter fork in the box for 4th gear. Box has got to come out and get rebuilt Skit. For a ride you are looking for, go to ebay and search, or take TinterJim up on his offer once you get info on his buddies car. I have a friend that is constantly sending me links to a specific car type on ebay. I want an old school (BBC) pro street 1969 Camaro, he keeps sending me sports car links. I can't mock him though, at least he is trying and some of those cars he sends me are bad azz, but very costly.

Archived