Door to door sales??

My sister told me the other day about 2 weeks ago one of the gutter companies had two guys go door 2 door in her neighborhood... a week later there were a half dozen lawn signs thru out the area..

Has anyone ever tried going D2D?? I'm thinking about it... even if I only got 1 job from it... that's better the nothing. Especially when the weather is nice - spend an hour or two outdoors.

RoAcH

Guest autotintplus

I've thought about it to promote flat glass, then cars-- at the same house.

Not a bad idea. Talk to 10, 3 seem interested, get at least 1. I'll do it as soon as I slow down.

I've done a lot of selective cold calling on buildings that I thought might be a goer.

My best effort and sale was an 11 story building in the centre of the city years ago.

I've tried it on selective homes too using only a film brochure. Not much success with that but I got 2 cars out of one home recently which was a nice surprise not expecting a flat glassy would generate an auto enquiry. From that sale, I've since done another auto and 2 domestic jobs for the same bod. :thumb

Devil

Guest Blade

I've never gone door to door. I fockin' hate it when someone comes to my door tryin' to sell me somethin'... so there's no way in hell I would do to someone else what I don't want done to me. I'll never do that sheit. :evileye

D2D is not that bad, just don't try to sell them your product. Just smile & let them know that you would like to leave some info. w/ them & if they have any questions you will be more than happy to help in any way you can.

Just be friendly & quick, most folks won't mind :beer

Just smile & let them know that you would like to leave some info. w/ them & if they have any questions you will be more than happy to help in any way you can. Just be friendly & quick, most folks won't mind

That's what I figured I would do.... leave them with information on my company and hope they call. :beer

RoAcH

Here in the states we're not allowed to put anything in or on the mailbox. I did that one day and got a call from the postmaster general telling me if I do it again I'll get fined. :thumb

RoAcH

Guest H?perOptik

I guess if you or your guys do not act like pesky vaccum cleaner salesmen, home owners will not mind some information having some information to aid their purchase decision :thumb

Archived