Door to door sales??

I work on the belief HO that if a home looks like a prime candidate for film, then a quality brochure left in a letterbox can be a good investment.

I generally drop in the one on spectrally selective films with an A4 sample so they can really see it, touch it, feel it and not have them expect "that silvery stuff."

Devil

d2d works great for businesses. the thing of it is, you may not get the flat glass work but you WILL get cars out of it because the employees ask a thousand and one questions. and...the trick is not to go yourself so you have to close the shop down...opt to send a decently attractive girl that will pass out brochures for $50 a day.

:lol6 Am I getting contradicting statements? The decently attrative girl that goes D2D is passing out brochures for $50 a day. Working for that amount she can't know anything about the film. But you said they will ask questions.

You said, and it's true, that the people will ask 1000 questions. Wouldn't someone need to be there to answer them or sacrafice losing the sale? The truth is if someone doesn't have a shop in mind already, they will call several. Giving them your brochure may get them to calling, but unless you gave them reason in person the first shot to use you over anyone else, you are simply generating a price game/phone call to others. IMHO if you get someone to use the phone to make one call, they will make other calls while sitting there to feel more informed. Which means you opened the door for someone else take the sale over the phone. They may even lay the brochure down and call others first before they get yours.

In this area, I only recommend the D2D sales be done by a salesman or installer with sales ability and a good knowledge of their product and techniques. :evilgrin

just giving my thoughts

Archived