What Kind of Tinter Are You ???

Guest SQUEEGEE

Funny Blade I was just thinking the same thing. I love when we have the DMC's about how many cars a tinter can do in a day. But I am sorry, quantity can never factor into quality! TTS says it best on this one :lol6!!!!

Definately a B tinter

TTC :spit

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest darkdan

I try to the best I can, but if I screw up I screw up. =) Now that I'm better I'm finally getting around to retinting MY OWN cars so they don't look so bad. Oh yeah, solid rear window on my Vic now. =)

Guest Blade

I'm the kind of tinter that realizes there's no such thing as a PERFECT tintjob. Anyone who thinks so is full of sheit. If something is not acceptable it gets changed. None of us would send something down the road knowing it's going to come back. Occasionally we all get lucky and do flawless or near flawless work.

But there's no such thing as a dustfree environment. The world's an imperfect place and we are NOT perfect people.

Guest Braud Spectrum

B for me. But I'll tell you what....here have been a few jobs when I thought to myself... "yeah ...good enough &*^%*& :lol " for those who deliberately and knowingly lied about whether it had ever been tinted ...those that tried to make me believe they are the original owner and I KNOW better...those that act like they are one of my brother in laws and expect a cheapie...

Everyone else gets my best. :hmmm

If it's not perfect it doesn't leave the shop. I'm with TTS. Takes me longer, but every single customer comes back. If you look at something for more that 2 min. contemplating , ripp it off!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest nautiboi73
B for me. But I'll tell you what....here have been a few jobs when I thought to myself... "yeah ...good enough &*^%*& :lol " for those who deliberately and knowingly lied about whether it had ever been tinted ...those that tried to make me believe they are the original owner and I KNOW better...those that act like they are one of my brother in laws and expect a cheapie...

Everyone else gets my best. :hmmm

I can fess up to taking that attitude with some of my contractors clients. First he doesn't give a shyt about our tint quality being that he continued for 5 months to use film that I told him was defective. but thats another story. but I have had his customers try to hussle me for $9 b4 and that just pissed me the fick off. I say 179, and he says you can do it for 170? WTF. thats when I get that attitude of that will do for him. gulity. If it was my shop I would just turn them away but he has to take all customers because he does no work and makes no money if we do what he does all damn day long. (VENTed)

back to topic. I am a b :lol

Archived