rear quarter window

Guest carnoisseurcraig

Guest S and S
Well I own Carnoisseur up in Inverness. I thought the course wasnt worth the ?1000. Not a hope in hell.

Ok, I can shrink a rear screen but so much was left un touched. Im learning more on this site than I did on the actual course.

I just need more cars to get my experience up.

Craig

Goes to show what we have been saying all alone!! You cant just learn to tint you have to have practice!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest carnoisseurcraig

Yeah, its all well and good having a piece of paper saying you can.

nothing beats experience. I have no doubt in time il suss it out but untill that time. I SUCK. HAHAHA

Well I never got taught anything about dry shrinking. He mentioned it and he said that he hasnt properly sussed it out himself yet and he doesent want to incorparate it into the course just yet.

I know the basics but so much stuff was not covered. Im actually gutted I paid that much.

well u live and learn

Guest Rama

Huh? You offer a course on tinting and you yourself don't have a clue how to dry shrink? And you call yourself not only a tinter, but a teacher? Go figure.

Guest thetintshop
Im learning more on this site than I did on the actual course.

can we put this up as "quote of the year"???? :beer

you ever stay up late at night and see those infomercials where they want to sell you a book for $79.95 to teach you how to buy homes and turn them into $25K profit without using any of your own money?

not much difference between this and the tinting schools. :passout

Guest carnoisseurcraig
Huh? You offer a course on tinting and you yourself don't have a clue how to dry shrink? And you call yourself not only a tinter, but a teacher? Go figure.

im no teacher???? When did I mention that I was.

ive been able to tint windows for 5 mins.

No wonder I dont know what an L1000 is.

Guest carnoisseurcraig
Im learning more on this site than I did on the actual course.

can we put this up as "quote of the year"???? :beer

you ever stay up late at night and see those infomercials where they want to sell you a book for $79.95 to teach you how to buy homes and turn them into $25K profit without using any of your own money?

not much difference between this and the tinting schools. :passout

never a more true word spoken. :mdog

Guest Rama

I wasn't saying that about you carnoisseur, I was saying that about the dumbass teacher that taught the class. Seems pretty ignorant of Johnson to have a guy teaching a class that doesn't know how to dry shrink. Get what I said now? Prior post had nothing to do with you.

Guest carnoisseurcraig

ah, I wasthinking. Well I must say im puzzled. To be honest im still not confident on wet shrinking. My fear is creasing.

I done my first car last night. Took me 6 hours. What a nightmare.

Had loads of problems with contamination. Grit getting inbehind the film and scratching it when I was hard carding out the moisture.

I also found it hard cutting the film accurate on the windows. Its just me, ilget it sussed. :passout

Archived