Medical permit

Guest wroach

Guest wroach

If someone has a legitimate medical excuse from an ophthalmologist for photophobia (light sensitivity) does that completely excuse them from the tint laws so they can tint as dark as they want, or allow them to go to a slightly darker but still limited tint? Does this apply to tinting the entire front windshield also or is that still a no no even with the permit :uh

a customer with a simple doctors note will not work here in texas. I dont know how it is where your from. but here they have to get a form and have the doctor sign off on it and take it back to the DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC SAFETY ane they give a letter saying you can have darker tint and you have to keep it in your car.

things like this vary fron state to state.

If they have problems with their eyes (light sensitivity) they can simply put sunglasses on :uh

Guest Sprinter

if they had the waiver I'd slap it on there for them I think 40% on the windshield would be enough, they usually wear longsleve shirts and all that during the day and on the sides 20% should do but why not just give them the 5% everyone eles has it on there rides!

Guest Tint Masters

Wroach, check out www.lsp.org. Then to Apps. and forms, then # 11 & #12 on the list :lol6 From what I see its up to the Dr. if he sets a limit or you if you dont like to put 5% :spit

Archived