Keeping it legal in Texas

Guest crewdog10

Guest crewdog10
yes confussing law for sure, I guess the only way to beat the law is to get a suv!

and why the double standard!

law makers! :lol6

I guess alot of law makers are driving SUV's. :spit

Guest Zrok
Crewdog have you looked at the yellow pages at how many shops are in that area?  I was in El Paso and there was like four or five full pages of shops.

Aw shiz, :protint . I even found two in Georgetown. Any suggestions, besides don't move to Texas.

yeah, don't move to new york, don't move to florida, don't move to indiana....blah blah. :spit oh, and stay out of texas :lol6 :lol6

Guest thetintshop
Aw shiz, :protint . I even found two in Georgetown. Any suggestions, besides don't move to Texas.

crew, the shops are everywhere in texas. larger towns like austin are saturated. I live in a town with a population of 1500. I am situated directly between to larger towns of 18,000 and 10,000. and there are 9 tint shops within a 20 minute radius. :lol6 and it's pretty much like that all across the state.

if you think you can handle the competition, then come on down. :spit

Guest S and S
Crewdog have you looked at the yellow pages at how many shops are in that area?  I was in El Paso and there was like four or five full pages of shops.

Yea dont move to California either! :spit:lol6

Guest BCCwintint
Crewdog have you looked at the yellow pages at how many shops are in that area?? I was in El Paso and there was like four or five full pages of shops.

Yea dont move to California either! :lol:lol

C'mon, S&S, California ain't really all that bad! You can only do 70% on the fronts, that's true, but on the rears and the back glass you can do any shade you like! Sounds like a decent deal to me. I'd much rather have that than let's say, Ohio, where you can only do 50% on all windows, no matter the type of vehicle. Oregon's OK, too. 35% VLT. :thumb

Archived