Iron Man Tinter: What's the Worst Conditions

Guest SQUEEGEE

Guest S and S

You know I keep reading all these and trying to think but I have never had to do anything tough like these. I guess because I haven't been tinting that long and this is such a small place. Makes me feel like I am not worthy of td.com!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tintgod

has to tint a chirch one time...I think it was about 100+ windows..all 4'*6 if I remember correctly...anyway...for the middle windows...we had to but 4*6 planks across on opening about 12 feet high..resting on a ledge...one side of a plank on the ledge and the other on an upper walk way ledge..then we layed some ply wood on the planks and then a ladder on top of that to reach the upper windows..and had to stand on the upper most ladder...that was a bit#h....

hey blade....you remember the wooden ladder that we had to use....now anything with those where scarey as hell... :spit ..I remember ne and Loni haveing to do some scy lights that were about 30 feet up..with those dam things extended all the way out...I made loni do the sky lights...I wasnt going to break my neck working on those... :thumb:ford

Guest Blade

Man.....that ladder was scary as sheit. Broken in one spot and banded together. :thumb Good thing he got rid of that. I did way too many jobs with that ladder.

Guest Braud Spectrum

A filthy front end loader at the beach in a remote cement plant site. No garage 100+ degrees windy as hell sand blowing everywhere so I had to stay closed up in it. I thought I was dead when I finished.

Guest pmuzik

we did a couple of glass roofs in a hospital cat scan department, too much equipment in the way to use regular scaffolding and had to build a freaking bridge over the machine to get to it hotter than hell too it was interesting though and paid well :thumb

Archived