My fully pumped up spray bottle just blew the hose right out of the top of the bottle.

I had bloody water p1ss1ng out of the top and all over the room like an out of control, knocked over fire hydrant. :lol6

It's incredible how much squirt can come out of a bottle when there is no obstruction. The fine stream hit the ceiling and had it not been in the way, I reckon it would have peaked at 20 feet.

I wrestled with the pump handle to twist it off to let the pressure out and got absolutely drenched in the process with soapy crap all over me.

Not happy! First time it has ever happened.

Devil :spit

Similar thing happened at the house last year. I keep 2 tanks in the garage at the front, in a "work area". Just opposite of the wall is the kitchen. I walked into the kitchen one night and was sloshing around in about 1 inch of water on the floor. I check the dishwasher connections, nothing. I checked the reverse osmosis tank under the sink, nothing. I check where the water line goes to the fridge, nothing. Then my wife said something about my tint tanks. So I ran into the garage and there sat one of my tanks with a ruptured hose. ALL 5 GALLONS were in the kitchen. My wife soaked it up with every towel we had and I was running the shop vac. Good thing it wasn't carpet. Now I disconnect the hoses every time I'm done.

Guest Sprinter

thats funny!!

I had a friend who worked at a tint shop and this one other guy would worked there at the end of the day would pull his hose off and leave the fitting on the tank and then he would spray the other tinter as he was going to the trash can in the back of the shop, man he would get pissed off and drenched!

I had that happen to me years ago.

I was installing a back glass during the summer. I was wearing shorts. I have a big wing span so I can hold a back gls film pretty easy. While I am on my knees placing the film onto the back glass, I have this certain tickling feeling on my testies.

Now I couldn't do anything because this back glass was huge and I did not want to loose it. Once done, my shorts were soaked. It seems that the hose from my tank sprang a leak at the right spot. It was shooting a steady steam of water right up my shorts, to a certain spot where it did not belong. :thumb

:music was going home after a long day when I heard hissing sound coming from back of the van. when I got stopped I was not at all surprised to find a small flood come out the back door when I opened it :bling 3 gal poly sprayer had a ladder on the nozzle trigger.

thats funny!!

I had a friend who worked at a tint shop  and this one other guy would worked there at the end of the day would pull his hose off and leave the fitting on the tank and then he would spray the other tinter as he was going to the trash can in the back of the shop, man he would get pissed off and drenched!

[*]233258

haha, I was in high school I would do that to my co workers that worked for us, I would do it when they were working, we use to call ourselves names, one time somebody got real mad and took the hose and sooked me big time! :evilgrin

Archived