Astronomer Claims Impact Coming

I just spent the last 4 hours reading the stuff relating to this topic, and my head is spinning.

Since the "non-impact" story in washington state this morning, this subject gives me pause.

I must say that I was astounded at the size and scope of the forums I visited.

I've known about this for a while (the snowball net thing and the 5 comets in the area) and I took it with a grain of salt, but the impact this morning with eyewitnesses in washington, then the media saying it didn't happen sent up some red flags, so I posted what I thought would be a good entry point into the topic, but I should have known better judging by the topic veiw numbers on the thread, no one is interested in this except for a handfull of people who are awake.

I am very surprised at the level of apathy here.

Guest tintgod
hoax, my ass. this sounds like a cover up for sure. referring to that incident in washington state.

yeah,,,it does smells kinda fishy..the hoax..not seattle..well seattle does too.. :spit:lol

Guest thetintshop
just makes you wonder if the government has knowledge of stuff like this or impending doom but will not say anything for fears of causing mass hysteria.

ever seen armageddon? you guys don't honestly think the government would tell us if something like this was going to happen do you?

Archived