best kind of auto film?

Guest shrink

Guest shrink

Hi, I am fairly new to the automotive window titing field, and I was wondering if anyone could pass on some advice as to the best kind of window film to use. So far I've tried LLumar, and Sun Gard. I want to know if there are any others I should try, or is there anything I should stay away from? Any help is very appreciated. Thanks!

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Try them all. There all like automobiles that your installing on.. Do you like ford or chevy, maybe a dodge? If you like the service that one company provides better than another company, you may choose them. Personally I prefer the better service. All the big companies have a good product, find the one your comfy with

Here I am going to give you some advice...

There are so many differing opinions on this subject the best things for you to do is read old post! And then read some more! Do a search. There is so much information just waiting to be found on TD.com! I did a search for key word "What Brand" and a lot of old post with good info came up :hmmm!

TTC :lol

Hi, I am fairly new to the automotive window titing field, and I was wondering if anyone could pass on some advice as to the best kind of window film to use. So far I've tried LLumar, and Sun Gard. I want to know if there are any others I should try, or is there anything I should stay away from? Any help is very appreciated. Thanks!

Every installer like own film. As me (I am not installer) - I can sell everything - so be careffull sometimes under good looking cover U can fins piece of :spit:lol:lol:lol

Archived