guy comes into shop today

guy I know pretty good comes in the shop today and as he comes in I say whats up man? he says a nothing (in kind of a down and out way) so I say whats wrong man? he says been up all night with the wife, me and her both have a stomach virus and have been vomiting and had diareah. and the first thing that runs through my mind is WHY THE HELL DID YOU COME HERE AND SPREAD THAT @#$% AND NOT JUST STAY AT HOME? he was like relax man you'll be alright. I was like you have no idea what my life is like if I get what you are packing. I have a 6 month old at home that spent 12 days in childrens hospital when he was 3 weeks old because of the whooping cough, and the doctors tell us that what little immune system he has was wiped out because of the whooping cough. and that if we get sick with anything from colds to stomach viruses not to be around him, to go stay at a motel till we get over it. so not getting to see my son for a few days totally pisses me off at some goof ball that thinks that getting out in public spreading this nasty @#$% is something that I will be alright with. I swear if I could ban people from my shop by puttting up a sign that say "IF YOU ARE SICK IN ANY WAY, YOU ABSOLUTELY CAN NOT COME IN HERE SORRY" I for sure would. sorry for the long post but I had to vent. anyone else had to deal with stupid people like this? or am I going over board?

I have the same problem. Parents that bring their sick kids to school because they have to work instead of taking the day off and keeping the kid home. I have 5 kids and when one gets it it is like an epidemic in my house that gets passed around for weeks and I am always the last one to get it.

I don't hate people I just think they are all really fucin stupid.

my point exactly pro, why do people not think this @#$% out before sending their kids off to spread @#$% around like that. most likely its parents that get paid salary but would rather spend the day working than with their kids.

Fucinexactly they would rather go to work and let the day car deal with their kids sh it then pic them up around 6:30 and all they have to do is make them dinner and put them to bed.

Nobody but my wife and I has ever watched my kids for more than a couple of hours. Now we have an older daughter that will watch them if we want to go out to eat and catch a flick. We always put the younger ones to bed and get the older ones dinner and a movie rental before we go out.

I have seen to many news reports on TV where Yanita the fucin babysitter was caught with a hidden camera beatin the kids she is watching over the head because they were crying.

I love my kids and fortunantly My wife and I always worked around our kids schedule not our kids around ours.

I love my kids and fortunantly My wife and I always worked around our kids schedule not our kids around ours.

same here after seeing my 3week old laying in the hospital with tubes running in and out of his little body, and the doctor telling us that had we been 2 days later getting him to the hospital he would have died. really gets me fired up when someone comes into my shop with @#$% like that. man im about done with people like that. no one is more important to me but my family. and hurting them I will not tolerate.

Guest nautiboi73

magictinrer I hope your family the best.

in no time your son will pull throughit and be stronger for it.

My son was in ICU for a month after he was born, but now he is fully charged and I am full of joy. I wish the same upon u.

Guest Meff

People just do not care about @#$% like that around here and abroad. I think half of them come around you to see if they can get you sick and ill. I do not have any children myself, but if I were a parent or step parent I would be really hot if some sh!thead came around them or I and moaned and groaned about being sick.

Archived